Disability In Employment
Discrimination in employment on the basis of Disability is a violation of RCW 49.60 and of the Americans with Disabilities Act. It is also a violation of the law for an employer to fail to reasonably accommodate an employee's disability.
- Guide to Addictions and Washington State Non-Discrimination Laws
- Guide to Pregnancy Related Leave in Washington
- Q & A Guide to Disability & Washington State Non-Discrimination Laws
- Self-Assessment Checklist for Compliance & Suggested Best Practices for Employment
- Use of Medical Marijuana Non-Discrimination Laws
- Guide to Service Animals and The Washington State Law Against Discrimination in Employment